Job Title: Head, Brand Marketing and Corporate Communication | Proten International | Location: Lagos | Reporting Line: This position reports to the Head of Partnerships
Proten International – Our client is an award-winning, high impact, financially sustainable and highly scalable social enterprise, part-owned by the farmers they serve.
Leadership and Management:
- Create of a departmental vision that is instilled in all levels of the department, which forms part of the business culture.
- Oversee the business’s online brand marketing campaigns on digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, business websites, email, etc.
- Oversee offline brand marketing approaches such as design marketing and hardcopy promotional materials.
- Manage and work with individual teams and ensures consistency and appropriateness of the brand’s messages in the market.
- Responsible for overall creative outputs inclusive of web promotional materials, selection of creative agencies, creative briefings, graphics, photography, etc. across the business.
- Develop and manage the business’s brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brand’s equity.
- Responsible for the creation and placement of advertising that is in support of the businesses and sales team’s initiatives through media planning, creative development, metrics, market research, and vendor management.
- Establish metrics for the purpose of measuring campaign effectiveness against KPIТs. Also establish a process for benchmarking the brand’s performance in order to ensure that campaigns are relevant and competitive.
- Proven experience in communications and brand marketing
- At least 5 years working experience in a marketing capacity, conducting online marketing, digital design, website management, paid marketing, or preferably brand marketing at a managerial capacity in a fast-paced and extremely competitive environment.
- Able to formulate and present actionable insight from analysis of research data.
- Able to develop consumer and market information and insights through analysis of raw information and data leading to informed decision making and ultimately, increased sales volume, enhanced consumer acquisition and retention.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply