Job Title: Head, Corporate and Financial Services | Location: Lagos | Human Capital Partners (HCP)
Our client is a Savings and Finance Loans Company in Lagos.
- Responsible for carrying out analysis on complex resource management issues and initiatives that concern the organization, and prepare associated reports, correspondence, and submissions to Executive Management.
- Direct, manage, and develop the capacity of administrative staff to guarantee smooth business operations.
- Provide relevant information and support for the preparation of financial reports and budgets.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures
- Engage in Fund raising activities with the MD/CEO, and Top Executives.
- Ensure adequate brand representation, Corporate Image, and Identity.
- Represent the organization on internal and external matters, including negotiations, conventions, seminars, public hearings, and forum.
- Crisis Management.
- OverseeProcurement and General Administrative services.
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Coordinate customer service operations and ensure customer retention.
- B.Sc in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business, Law, Communications, and any other related field.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
- Must be a charted accountant (ICAN, ACCA).
- A minimum of 13 years of experience in in auditing or accounting.
- A minimum of 5 years in senior management position.
- At least one of these certifications is mandatory- (CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (IT Security Management), PMP: Project Management Professional (Project Management), OCP: Oracle Certified DBA Professional (Database Management), CompTIA Project + Certification (Project Management)
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Head, Corporate and Financial Services” as the subject of the mail.