Job Title: Head, Corporate / High Net-worth Individuals (HNI) Sales
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Head, Corporate/HNI Sales is responsible for developing sales strategies, establishing, and growing client relationships for corporate customers within the private sector.
- S/he will coordinate the marketing activities of the corporate team as well as conversion of prospects, optimization of existing relationships and maintaining service excellence.
- He/She will be responsible for sourcing, acquiring and developing a portfolio of High-Net worth Individuals, driving sales strategies and growing a network of high-profile clients.
- She/he will solicit, develop and generate full-time relationships with clients and also increase the market share of customers’ businesses thereby maximizing profitability for the organization and clients.
- Responsible for identifying and executing a prolific marketing plan with the aim to optimize profitability, creating and utilizing networking skills for wealth creation, wealth enhancement.
- Define and implement real-time strategies in the identification of opportunities.
- Set and drive the delivery of set targets geared towards the acquisition and growth of the client base.
- Grow portfolio profitability by leveraging on multi-channel and contemporary delivery strategies such as social media, networking skills, actively managing customer migration between segments and adopting existing and new concepts.
- Continuously analysing and reviewing business strategies, monitoring customer’s changing needs in response to macro and microeconomics standpoints.
- Tracking clients’ investments and keeping abreast of new regulations in order to make proactive and informed decisions.
- Understanding and minimizing clients’ risk profiles by formulating mitigating strategies.
- Participating in contract negotiations, reviewing and updating existing contracts to achieve revenue goals and keep revenues at a minimum.
Skills and Knowledge required for the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, International Relations, Business Administration or other related fields
- Master’s Degree and or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years of experience (Asset Management / Banking experience)
- Excellent analytical skills and good mathematical knowledge, strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Relationship management, negotiation and good presentation skills.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
Attribute for success in the role:
- Natural comfort with numbers and a strong quantitative mindset.
- Be a problem- solver, ability to take decisions, love to research and be organized.
- Be able to see the big picture, make thoughtful trade-offs and focus on what matters.
- General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles
- Customer-oriented mindset.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online