Job Title: Head – Corporate Services | Location: Lagos | Pan-African
We are proudly pan-African focused diversified services group operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia and the USA with service footprints across the entire West Africa sub-region.
- Initiate, drive and implement the corporate strategy, culture and work ethics of the Group across the subsidiaries and department to ensure efficient and consistent delivery of quality customer service
- Develop and implement strategies that align to the business objectives.
- Take overall responsibility for annual staff development and training
- In conjunction with the HR Manager, ensure adherence to all company’s guidelines
- Regularly review the company’s talent management processes within the business areas, including performance management, resource planning and succession planning with the departmental Heads.
- Where necessary, work in partnership on projects with key stakeholders to aid continuous improvement and implement improvement programmes (e.g. changes to working practices, organization changes and business “excellence” or lean programmes).
- Work with senior managers to align talent management With the Group’s long-term objectives to create effective manpower model for business sustainability.
General Qualification, Experience, Attributes and Skills Required
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related disciplines with membership of recognized professional bodies within or outside Nigeria, MBA / MSc is an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 year post qualification experience in senior management position with strong governance, administrative, ICT and organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including the development and use of Access Databases and cloud storage facilities
- Proven ability to organize, plan and prioritize own workload to meet deadlines and targets
- Methodical and detail orientated as well as good analytical and lateral thinking skills
- Sound understanding of high quality customer service and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of relevant laws on procurement, people management and related activities.
- Ideal candidates will be dynamic, growth-oriented and ready to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email soft copy (pdf format) only of their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including your recent phone numbers, contact address, passport photograph and a valid national means of identification to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: In this position, we are looking for candidates with the right attitude, who are team players, versed in the use of relevant digital tools / technology and are ready to work under healthy pressure.