Job Title: Head, Credit and Marketing |Location: Yaba and its environs, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-tim | Petra Microfinance Bank (PMFB) Plc
Petra Microfinance Bank (PMFB) Plc is fully in the business of rendering micro financial services to all its customers, particularly the active poor. The bank was incorporated in the year 2008, and commenced full banking operation on 22nd May, 2008. The bank has its head office at No. 18 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos.
- Head of Credit and Marketing is responsible for Supervision of all Business Development initiatives, Personnel and Resources
- Provide effective leadership guidance in business development strategy
- Achieve overall profitability target of the microfinance bank
- Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business
- Lead generation through organised sales presentations to prospects
- Team Leadership; collaborate with staff to ensure successful execution of designated strategies.
- Interview prospective clients
- Inspect prospective client’s business to ascertain its viability and assessment of collateral
- Write reports for granting of loan facility
- Monitor approved loans and advise clients on good management practices
- Consistently adhere to regulatory standards
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.