Fullrays Resource Limited | Job Title: Head, Credit & Marketing | Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State | Employment Type: full-time
- Oversee the articulation and execution of the Bank’s marketing strategies, ensuring alignment with the overall corporate strategy, goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance, leadership support and direction to the Marketing team.
- Build the Bank’s profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key customers in relevant market segments.
- Lead the Bank’s deposit mobilization efforts and ensure quality risks assets are created.
- Coordinate the deployment of effective market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks.
- Oversee the collation of market business intelligence to support effective decision-making.
- Champion the development and establishment of the effective channel strategies to support the Bank’s marketing efforts.
- Champion periodic planning and budget review sessions, monitor implementation and performance and ensure development of effective strategies to address shortfall in targets.
- Champion the drive to increase the Bank’s market share by promoting and institutionalizing a customer service-oriented culture.
- Monitor changing market dynamics and adapt product offering to effectively meet these needs.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the MD/ CEO or Branch Manager.
- Candidate must possess minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any related field, relevant professional certification will be an advantage
- Candidate must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience; 5 of which must be on the job role.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Must have undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of Microfinance Banking.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of marketing principles – advertising, brand management, market/ sector targeting, product development etc.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on small businesses.
- Strong people management, mentoring, and leadership skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Very good presentation and facilitation skills.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020
Method of Application
Please send an email containing your CV with the position being applied for as the subject of the email to: email@example.com
Note:Multiple Applications may result in disqualification. Only successful candidates will be contacted.