Title: Head, E – Business | Personal Trust Microfinance Bank | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
- The Head of E – business is responsible for the development, implementation, sales and management of electronic banking solutions.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow e-Business.
- Develop operating manuals/procedures for e-Product operations
- Drive product utilization and performance across all channels.
- Provide user support including timely reconciliation and resolution of disputes.
- Manage e-Business channels and achieve optimal customer satisfaction.
- Develop new products and solutions in line with corporate objectives.
- Responsible for payments and collections.
- Implements and monitor service level agreements.
- Manage and oversee project implementation within budget and set time frames.
- Manage relationships with third party service providers.
- Keep abreast of latest technology and development.
- Lead the e-Business advocacy across the Bank.
- Ensure the alignment of IT strategies with the long- and short-term business goals.
Qualification / Skills
- HND / B.Sc. in IT or Computer Science
- IT professional certification
- Strong strategy development and implementation skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT / e – Business.
- Experienced in product development and project management.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful Applicants will be notified through the above email.
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »