Head, Human Resource – Manager | Phillips Consulting NG | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
the OrganisationTo oversee the effective and efficient implementation of all HR practices, ensuring they have the required impact on people management for the Organisation.
- Initiate and drive Human Resource policy/procedure/process formulation, reviews and implementation.
- Ensure administrative efficiency in the delivery of HR systems to staff by deploying relevant best- practice HR practices.
- Liaise with relevant HR advisors to ensure consistency in HR procedures in the Organisation.
- Responsible for driving staff productivity (in collaboration with all staff).
- Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of an effective Human Resource Information System (HRIS) for the Organisation
- Assist in achieving and maintaining an enabling work environment and organizational excellence.
- Establish and ensure adherence to guidelines for the HR planning process.
- Upholding workplace diversity, motivating staff and staff engagement
- Implementing the training needs and building strategy for filling Knowledge gap.
- Putting in-place staff attraction, development and retention strategy.
- Developing top of the mind (TOMA) awareness strategy for New Age
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
The Organisations Revenue
Internal Customer Satisfaction Index
Staff Performance Management
Staff Training & Development
Data integrity on all HR systems (HRIS, SAS, including staff files).
Completeness and availability of role profiles Completeness and availability of organizational & business organograms
Implementation of HRT project work plan Percentage completion of performance appraisals TAT in staffing critical roles
TAT in performance planning process (target setting & training where required)
TAT in resolving staff disciplinary issues
TAT in implementation of training needs and developmental strategies.
TAT in manpower plaining and filling on manpower gaps
TAT & quality of reports/dashboards (including PIP tracking & monitoring of other interventions)
Talent retention index (regrettable loss)
Risk & Control Index
Policy Formulation & Implementation Recruitment & Selection
Rewards & Benefits Management Talent Management
Employee Relations Workforce Planning
Budgeting & Budgetary Control Competency Management
Business Consulting Negotiation
Project Planning & Control Contract Management
Building Organizational Talent Coaching & Developing Others Compelling Communication Driving Execution Empowerment/Delegation Influence
Decision Quality & Problem Solving Flexibility & Adaptability Interpersonal Relations
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply