Job Title: Head, Human Resources / Administration Department
- Responsible for the management of human resources of the organization
- Develops and frequently revises welfare conditions of the staff based on the available resources of the organization
- Suggest and submits the names of staff members who are diligent and efficient in their respective assignments for appropriate compensation
- Suggest and submit names of staff members who frequently error are unruly for appropriate disciplinary action
- Responsible for general administration of the
- Responsible for new staff adaptation and orientation in the organization
- Maintains records of all activities of the office
- Maintains academic and behavioural records of all staff members
- Recommend appropriate training skills required by an individual or group of staff for the enhancement of organizational goals
- Responsible for office maintenance
- Responsible for vehicle/s acquisition, maintenance and servicing
- Responsible for order and storage of office consumables
- Support the Board with meeting, travel and other arrangements .
- A member of the management team.
- Minimum of First Degree or equivalent in Administration or related field
- Post Graduate qualification in Administration, Health or Health related fields
- Certificate in and/or professional membership of Administration, Personnel or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in relevant or related fields
- Attendance of related courses/workshop/seminars
Skills and Competencies:
- Good Planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of audit and risk processes in a similar organisation
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Computer Literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Self-Motivated and able to influence and motivate others
- Willingness to work at odd hours or put in extra hours
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Alogical thinker who pays attention to details
- Able to work under pressure to respond to service needs
- Candidate must be between the age of 35-45.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV / Profile to: email@example.com indicate the position you are applying for in the subject space of your application.
Note: Masslife HMO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.