Job Title: Head, Human Resources and Legal | Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Our client is a Savings and Finance Loans Company in Lagos.
- Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Developing and leading internal audit and corporate compliance programs
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
- Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state and federal governmental bodies, legislatures and the community at large
- Advising the CEO and other Executive Management team on a variety of issues.
- Participating in the formulation of general management policy as a member of the executive management team
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- LLB from a reputable university.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in people management or related functions.
- Knowledge of labour laws and regulations.
- Membership of CIPM is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Head, HR and Legal” as the subject of the mail.