Job Title: Head, Human Resources / Company Secretary
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time/Onsite
- Talent Sourcing, Sorting and Selection
- Handling Recruitment and Hiring
- Managing Training & Development Initiatives
- Managing & Improving Communication
- Managing Organizational & Company Culture
- Creating Safe and Inclusive Work Environment
- Overseeing and Managing Payroll, Benefits & Compensation
- Managing Conflicts, Disciplinary Actions & Terminations
- Coordinating Staff Performance Appraisal & Management
- Liaison with Relevant Third-Party Service Providers – HMOs, Pension Administrators, Industrial Training Funds (ITF), Underwriters etc.
- Developing, Reviewing and Managing HR or HCM Policies and enforcing Compliance
- Advising, and enforcing adherence to Extant rules, policies and procedures
- Periodic Review of Businesses, Processes and Procedures and ensuring that they align with corporate objectives.
- Issuing Notices, Preparing Agenda and other Relevant Documents for Board Meeting in consultation with the Board Chairman.
- Attend Board Meetings and Ensure Relevant Legal requirements are fulfilled.
- Arrange AGM, Other Extraordinary Meetings in Consultation with the Chairman.
- Document Shares Allotment to Shareholders, Issuing Share Certificates, Conducting Shares Transfers and Maintaining Shares Register.
- Engaging Company Legal Advisors on litigation or other relevant matters.
- Keeping Custody of Company seal.
- Preparing, Approving Signing and Sealing Agreements, other Legal Forms on behalf of the company.
- Keeping records of the proceedings of all meetings.
- Ensure regular and prompt filling of relevant returns and ensure Directors’ formulated policies are implemented.
- Maintain relevant registers.
- Reviewing Offer Letters and other Documents relating to Agreements and or Contracts
- Participating in Loan Agreements, Negotiations or Re-financing and Restructuring
- Synergizing with Risk Management Team on Loan Recovery Measures and Initiatives
- Reviewing Corporate Accounts and enforcing Corporate/Legal Search on them
- Participating in Management Credit Committee Meetings and ensuring adherence to terms of Reference and Credit Terms
- Filling Annual and other Relevant Returns with Corporate Affairs Commission on a Regular
- A graduate Degree in Law (minimum Of Second Class Lower).
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- A minimum 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization’s objectives.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law.
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in the Legal Unit as a whole.
- Good research skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is based in Lagos state and interviews will be physically conducted in Lagos.