Job Title: Head, ICT Department
- Responsible for all ICT Operations in the organization
- Maintain safe electronic records of the organization on offsite/clouds and
- Keep and regularly update the status of enrolee data Produce data register for payment to health providers monthly
- Production of enrolees identity cards
- Resolve enrolee data challenges
- Design and develop appropriate applications for interrogation of data and easy retrieval of data
- Develop data aggregation system in consonance with the health system demography.
- Keep a record of utilization data of enrolees Manage the call centre
- Responsible for the request and purchase of ICT equipment
- Acquire and maintain advocacy and sensitization equipment for power point projection and public address system
- Registration of new enrolees
- Develop and maintain a vibrant website for the organization
- A member of the management team.
Candidates Skills Requirements
- Certification in and/or professional membership of ICT related fields
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience Knowledge of Databases, Oracle, Statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Epiinfo
- Minimum of 4 years post NYSC experience
- Attendance of related courses/workshops/seminars
Skills and competencies:
- Good Planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of audit and risk processes in a similar organisation
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Computer Literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Self-Motivated and able to influence and motivate others
- Willingness to work at odd hours or put in extra hours
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skils
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Alogical thinker who pays attention to details
- Able to work under pressure to respond to service needs
- Candidate must be between the age of 35-45.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV / Profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the position you are applying for in the subject space of your application.
Note: Masslife HMO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.