Title: Head, ICT Unit | Tpinnae Hospitality Concept (THIS) | Location: Yola, Adamawa | Type: Full-time
Grade: Deputy Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Working With: ICT Supervisor & Officers
Role: ICT Management
- Create the platform that enables continuous improvement to service delivery and efficient turnaround time
- Develop and implement an ICT skills acquisition culture through training
- knowledge Create smooth IT operations for guest & staff
- Provide Internet facility for guest & Staff
- Derive 100% Customer Satisfaction.
- ICT Planning
- Operations and Support
- System and Employee Development
- Project Management.
- Oversee network and server (if appropriate)
- Ensuring data is backed up on a regular basis
- Overseeing computer security and anti- virus updates etc
- Provides IT support to computer users within the Hotel both guest & staff
- First port of call and initial troubleshooting of IT problems and resolving it if possible.
- Liaising with external support company
- Ensuring all software is properly licensed
- Input into IT acceptable use policy development.
- Keep abreast of IT technology, maintain library of information.
- Programming, Network and database administration
- Conduct IT training from time to time
- Other duties as assigned.
KPIs (Key Performance Indices):
- Use effective telephone sales techniques
- Speak or comprehend 3 main Local languages
- Usage of the computer system
- Use of Copier, facsimile machines
- Ability to use computer and internet facility effectively
- Good working knowledge of our networking, programming, etc.
- HND / B.Sc in Information Technology / other related courses
- Experience: 3-4 years
- IT Tools.
Highly proficient in the use of the following:
- Hospitality Hardware/software (micros, Opera, Fidelio etc.)
- Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Internet networking and programming
- Technical background.
Personal Qualities Required by the Job:
- Compliance: adheres strictly to organisational/sector policies and procedures. Seeks approval from the correct authority for changes.
- Integrity and confidentiality: ability to adhere to high ethical standards in job-related and other activities and experience in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters.
- Acceptability: personal style not abrasive to colleagues or customers.
- Planning and organising: ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self and team; strong organisational skills.
- Work standards: Setting of high goals or standards of performance for self. Dissatisfied with average performance.
- Practical learning: ability to assimilate and apply job-related information.
- Detail Handling: tolerance for and ability to pay attention to and handle the details and paperwork associated with the job.
- Energy: ability to create and maintain a level of appropriately directed activity, capacity to work hard, drive stamina.
- Career ambition: desire to advance to higher job levels; active efforts toward self-development for advancement. Frontier / career minded.
- Efficiency and effectiveness: using minimum effort to achieve maximum results. Actual results will be measured, not simply activity or expended energy.
- Punctuality, attendance and reliability.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2021.