Title: Head, IT Strategy and Governance | Location: Nigeria | Asset & Resource Management Holding Nigeria Company
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
About the Role
- The job holder will define and lead the implementation of the IT governance using the appropriate frameworks, and support the CIO to create, maintain and monitor the IT strategy.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline
- Professional certifications such as CGEIT, COBIT5 and/or TOGAF 9 would be advantageous
- 8+ years of experience in strategy, planning or architecture in a financial services industry.
Other Required Knowledge and Capabilities:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Extensive experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans, and establishing and maintaining IT governance and standards
- Experience in application development lifecycle, project management methodology, business and systems analysis, IT governance and information security.
- Profound experience in the assessment of IT value and optimization of IT investments.
Application Closing Date
15th December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes, using the Title as the subject of the email to: [email protected]