Job Title: Head of Account | Location: Lagos | Ama-Zuma Group
Employment Type: Full-time
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Approve or reject budgets
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Must have worked in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role
- Oil and Gas industry experience an advantage.
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- ICAN/ACA Certification Mandatory
- 7-15 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using “Head of Finance” as the subject of the mail.