Job Title: Head of Account | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Universal Human Resource Consult Limited
Universal Human Resource Consult Limited is a human resource consulting firm that effectively manages private and government organization by ensuring adequate staff recruitment and selection, staff training and co-ordination thereby creating sustainable growth and increase the quality of service delivery in organizations.
Job Overview and Duties
- Extensively interacting with clients, policy representatives, and other people as necessary to balance payments.
- Balancing client accounts and taking payments for services rendered.
- Maintaining all staff files, and handling all billing duties.
- Write monthly reports to determine whether the financial information generated are accurate.
- Perform account receivable duties and assist with preparing the organization’s budget.
- Ensuring that all transactions performed by the organization are done accurately and efficiently.
- Prepare financial statements on a monthly and annual basis.
- Reviewing bills and claims for accurate information.
- Maintaining and protecting employee payrolls, and Maintaining all staff and patient files in the company’s database.
- Preparing billing reports and other documents to provide to state or federal government agencies as needed.
- Identifying and resolving problems and inaccuracies in data entries.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required.
- MSC/ BSC/HND in accounting or finance.
- 6 to 10 years’ experience as an accountant.
- A firm understanding of numbers and ledgers and how they relate to invoices.
- ICAN or any other relevant professional qualifications preferred.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV as one document in PDF / Word format to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.