MAX is a team of passionate people building digital infrastructure to deliver the future of mobility in Africa and Emerging Markets. We attract people with conviction who are willing to bring new ideas and perspectives to a problem that affects everyone on the planet. At MAX, you’ll have a unique opportunity to align your passion with a meaningful mission. You will get a real opportunity to grow and make a real lasting impact on the lives of millions of people, and help deliver access to safe, reliable, affordable and sustainable transportation.
- We are looking for a Head of Customer Experience who will strategically oversee all aspects of our Driver Welfare and Driver Operations.
- You will be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- You will have strong research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills.
- You will be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Create strategies that will Improve Training, Testing , Verification and Driving Experience for Max Champions
- Ensure our driver onboarding verification processes is top notch and meet international standards
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey
- Measure and track delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer experience along with driving continuous process improvement culture across customer experience
- Build the Management Structure to effectively support 20,000 Champions
- Conduct research to find out more about customer behavior and preferences
- Create strategies that ensures optimal Driver welfare management
- Interact at executive/senior management level, proactively advocating for solutions and managing the customer escalation process
- Create and implement an analytics strategy for best in class service delivery. Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/ channels
- Gather feedback, such as surveys, from customers to learn more about their experience with the company
- Proactively ensure the Academy team performs testing and training inline with best practice
- Ensure compliance with transportation laws and procedures
- Improve External Customer Experience via targeted process improvement
- Create strategies that ensures we have in place a world class customer service team
- Create Key Performance index across all teams
- Build the Driver Setup Organization to effectively support the rollout of 20,000 Champions
- Ensure Recruitment requirements attracts best Testers, Trainers, Data Entry, Welfare Analyst, Field Ops Analyst, Customer Service Agent, Verification Officers
- Create standardization around Emergency response flow and turn around time across all MAX locations
- Create proactive and reactive solutions to champions complaints
- Negotiate and ensure we have the best service offerings from Insurance companies to provide Family HMO for drivers across the platform.
What You’ll Need:
- B.Sc / BA qualification
- 10+ years’ general experience in customer satisfaction
- 5+ years in strategic leadership, strategic planning, product development, and management consulting in a fast paced global organization
- Deep understanding of technology, product management, and change management
- Deep understanding of marketing, sales, finance and operations
- High levels of energy and drive, willingness to work hard
- Experience in Mobility/Fintech/Gig-economy/eCommerce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities
- Strong Project and Program management skills
- Global leader and thinker with the ability to make quick strategic decisions
- Highly energetic, self-motivated & proactive
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Document saved with your name and in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We are committed to and encourage equal opportunity.