Title: Head of Distribution and Partnerships | CcHUB | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Co-creation Hub CcHUB
- We are looking to recruit a results-driven Head of Distribution and Partnerships to join the startups support unit and work with exciting companies across our accelerator programmes. In this role, you will play a key role in supporting high growth technology companies, from across the continent, on their distribution challenges/goals as well as engage in and unlock partnerships that will be of benefit to the growth of these companies.
This role will be perfect for someone with a growth mindset and the natural capacity for building relationships:
- Work day-to-day with entrepreneurs across the continent to build global sustainable businesses with laser focus on customer acquisition and distribution strategies.
- Provide advisory to startups on their partnerships and acquisition strategy.
- Make introductions and connect portfolio companies to individuals and organizations that will be of value to the growth of the companies.
- Manage existing partnerships with corporate executives within our networks well as develop new relationships, with a focus on unlocking key growth opportunities for portfolio companies across our programmes.
- Evaluate and pursue opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and collaboration on an ongoing basis within the ecosystem
- Devise creative ways to keep existing and new partners engaged
- Provide regular progress reports on startups.
- Preferably with 5+years of working experience in Business development/ strategic partnerships management or any other related line of work.
- Educational degree in any technology related field required
- Strong networking skills to actively be involved with startups, venture capitals, and corporates & Concern for Impact.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills
- Proven “people skills” in terms of developing and motivating team members.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply