Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Head of Farm Operations
- Direct and coordinate workers activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application and harvesting.
- Ensure daily planning, organization, supervision and administration of farm activities in line with the overall objectives.
- Plan and direct development and production of hybrid plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics.
- Determine the type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
- Monitoring and prevention of outbreak of all pests and diseases by applying the correct and registered agrochemical to avoid waste.
- Organize the maintenance / repair of farm property, equipment and machinery through on – farm workshop as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, health, safety and environment standard
- Ensure an error –free preparation and submission of strategic report to management.
Qualifications / Experiences
- BSc or MSc Agricultural Sciences / Management , Agronomy , Crops Sciences, Plant Breeding and any other related field with a minimum of 10 years Experience
- Member of professional body
- The candidates must have Agricultural Background, Senior managerial experiences as well as financial & Admin Knowledge.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Proven ability in the farm management field.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability.
- Highly motivated, results oriented driven
- Budget management experience
- Good use of computer office application such as Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
Competencies / Behaviors:
- Good communication
- Teamwork and coaching
- Problem solving
- Excellent financial planning and organizational skills
- Technical and practical skills
- Coaching and mentoring.
10th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email below using the “Job title and the Location” as the subject of the email.
Send your applications to: [email protected]
If you use any of the gmail, yahoo mail or microsoft outlook, you can click the appropriate icon below to open up email compose window