Title: Head of Financial Control | First Ally Capital
- Our Microfinance banking arm, Personal Trust is looking for a Financial Controller who will be responsible for month-end and statutory reporting, also will be responsible for treasury, tax, financial planning and growth of business partnerships.
- Core responsibilities will include financial reporting, business budgeting and forecasting, business development projects, treasury management, risk evaluation and business analysis.
- Audit Liaison Office: Liaise with Internal auditors, External auditors and regulatory examiners such as CBN, NDIC, Tax Authorities, and other regulatory agencies as may be applicable.
- Audit Coordination: Coordinate all audit activities within the businesses and maintain an open relationship with the auditors to enhance the effectiveness of the reviews.
- Active Involvement: Involves, from the start to the end, in all audits in addition to the other audit roles due to the importance of the audit function in evaluating the internal control environment and assessing the reliability of the financial processes as a basis for financial reporting.
- Audit Findings: Financial Control shall be expressly notified of findings in al audits as the audit progresses, and should participate in the audit closing conference and discussions on audit findings, recommendations to management, draft audit report and corrective action plans before a final report is issued.
- Accountability for Financial Reporting: Responsibility for the quality and accuracy of financial data introduced into the system rests.
- Periodic Review & Monitoring of GLs Accounts & Reconciliation of Accounts.
- Fixed Asset Management.
- Technical support to Operations on Transaction Booking.
- Portfolio Management, Tax & Insurance.
- Performance Management & Productivity Enhancement.
- Investor Relations.
- Budget Preparation and Performance Monitoring.
- Rendition of Statutory Returns
- Management Account Preparation and Financial Reporting.
- A Second Degree or an MBA from a leading university
- MFB Certification Examination
- Other additional qualifications e.g. ACA, ICAN will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a microfinance bank or other financial institution, with a minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience.
- Excellent product development and management skills
- Excellent customer relationship development/management
- Financial Markets Knowledge and Analysis
- Financial Analysis./Business accountability
- Industry Knowledge
- Legal Statutes & Banking Regulations/Compliance Management
- Results/Action Orientation
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Financial Planning/Budgeting & Forecasting
- People Management
- Developing subordinates
- Conflict management
- Organization & coordination
- General managerial / administration
- Inter-Personal Skills
- Communication Skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online