Job Title: Head of Human Resources | PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria | Location: Lagos
- Ensure all human resource activities are aligned to the corporate strategies.
- Develop and review HR processes and metrics to support the achievement of the organization’s business goals.
- Coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programmes.
- Contribute to the implementation of future of work initiatives that address emerging business and societal challenges.
Required Experience and Capabilities
- Minimum of a First Degree from an accredited university.
- Membership in a relevant professional body e.g., CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, SPHRI
- 12- 15 year experience, 5 of which have been at the Management level.
- Experience driving people strategy & operations in the upstream oil and gas sector is an advantage.
- Experience designing or implementing future & work initiatives will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.