Job Title: Head of Internal Control | Fina Trust Microfinance Bank | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Job type: Full-time
- Risk Assets, Call over Sessions, Proof of Internal Accounts, Cash Management and Vault Management Review
- Branch Control Team Review and Administration
- Ensure Standard STR and AML Reports are reviewed and Rendered as required with full compliance.
- Ensure All Profile Users are approved with proper system access parameters in line with job functions.
- Ensure Processes and Systems are in compliance with SOP and Industrial Standards
- Ensure Financial Control Policies and Validation Processes are in place.
- Ensure remittances are made within timeline without sanctions.
- Ensure Salary and bonuses are paid in line with approvals.
- Ensure all issues relating to Regulators and Auditors Relations are attended within time line.
- Statutory and Regulatory Compliance Issues Management.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounts and Finance
- Minimum 5 years of Cognate experience as Head of Internal Control/Compliance is a must
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, ACCA.
- Previous experience in a managerial position
- Proficient use of accounting software E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Head of Internal Control” as the subject of the e-mail.