Job Title: Head of Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Identify and mitigate operational risk.
- Thorough knowledge of bank operations functions.
- Monitor and supervise daily operations to ensure a free flow process.
- Create a strong professional workforce by developing competent individuals in the banking operations team.
- Cash management and provision.
- Oversee the booking of loans and other banking activities in compliance with due process.
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations
- Ensures the branch and vaults are opened and closed on a timely basis.
- Enforces dual control procedures at all times.
- Oversees teller duties and assists line with customer transactions during peak periods.
- Performs pre-audits to ensure ongoing adherence to compliance procedures.
- Stay informed of all deposit, business and consumer loan products.
- Maintains adequate cash supplies at the facility.
- Maintains proper teller and vault cash levels.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Close proximity to Ijegun, Egbeda, Isolo and environs is key.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.