Head of Operations | Job Location: Lagos | Vasiti.com
Vasiti.com is a marketplace with an online magazine for the student community. Now, you can sell things easily around campus, shop conveniently, advertise your business/services and discover service providers/vendors for any kind of service you need around campus.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A HEAD OF OPERATIONS
- Process management/improvement.
- Performance and metrics management to ensure scalable and profitable growth and take corrective measures.
- Provide solutions, action plan, projected result and expected impact for all problems or challenges that may arise.
- Assisting in gathering and unifying all teams.
- Ensure smooth daily operations of the business.
- Develop, establish and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives
- Strategic long- and short-term planning.
- Manage individual performance by establishing weekly operating objectives for each employee with end of week reviews.
- Develop and manage strategies and ensure virality is built into every strategy.
- Project planning and management.
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES NEEDED
- Must live around Ikeja, Lagos (or be willing to work daily from Ikeja)
- Must be a graduate.
- Must be highly organized, tech-savvy and possess strong leadership skills.
- Must have at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Must be hardworking and passionate about working with a startup company
- Must be highly disciplined, a fast learner and possess an outstanding ability to multitask.
- Must be a graduate and possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be result-oriented with a strong culture of excellence.
Please send in applications only if you actually meet the job requirements.
Application Closing Date
November 3, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.