Job Title: Head of Payment Services | Jumia Group | LocationLagos
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
As Head of Payment Services, you will be responsible for the strategic leadership and growth for JumiaPay Business.
Provide leadership and drive the growth of JumiaPay Payments by:
- Achieving revenue targets allocated for JumiaPay Merchants.
- Provide inputs for new product developments & competition analysis.
- Managing and Coordinating relationship with JumiaPay partners.
- Managing and coordinating Marketing activities for JumiaPay.
- Managing and Coordinating JumiaPay promotions.
- Managing and coordinating all technical implementations, integrations with relevant teams and conducting needed tests to confirm success.
- Assessing transactions success rates and work on enhancing it with Partners and Banks.
- Responsible for customer’s experience and customer journey for JumiaPay payments.
- Distribute our value-added services for merchants such as seller loans and other financial services.
Manage the BackOffice Operations team:
- Set up & improve processes, procedures, and best practices for operations and customer service.
- Monitoring overall tickets SLA reports & Queues (JPay CS, Fraud etc)
- Responsible for Jumia PayApp’s 2nd Line (payment related) tickets through Sales Force and manage day to day operations.
- Ensure workload and workforce management objectives are met to meet the demands of the aggressive marketing campaigns.
- Managing Reporting on all business streams.
- Responsible for communication with all business-related stakeholders locally and at Central level.
- Responsible for coaching and developing team members.
- Responsible for spotting and developing all business/process/platforms gaps with relevant stakeholders.
Requirements and Experience:
- 5-6 Years’ experience in Marketing, Financial services and customer Operations.
- Fluent English Spoken & Written.
- Very good experience with MS Office tools.
- Good negotiations skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Operations Background.
- Marketing Background
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Competitive compensation
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply