Basma Agric Processing Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Production
- The successful candidate will oversee the entire production unit of the Company which will directly supervise the Boiling, Milling & Parboiling sections.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing/supervising the entire Company daily production
- He/She will ensure finished goods meet minimum standard specification/high quality
- He/She will ensure minimal production wastage
- He/She will supervise the heads of Boiling, Parboiling & Milling units and ensure they all meet set targets
- He/She will ensure optimal utilization of all production resources especially inventory and others
- He/She will ensure availability of raw materials based on the optimum stock level
- Perform other functions as may be assigned from time to time
Qualification & Experience
- The candidate should possess a suitable Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma Sciences or related course.
- The candidate should have at least 5 years experience working in the production line of a Manufacturing company preferably in a Rice Mill.
- The candidate should possess Leadership and Management skills
- The candidate should be able to multi-task and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate good understanding of Rice Milling Process
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2020.