Job Title: Head of Project
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head of Project perform various functions to ensure that projects under his/her supervision are well coordinated and executed efficiently and on time. These activities are carried out bearing in mind the objectives of the organization.
- To manage the whole project life cycle from negotiation phase to delivery phase including health, safety, quality and environmental standards
- To manage the project team on what is feasible and achievable during before and after project execution
- To analyze and create project risk mitigation plans before and during projects
- To manage the individual project life cycle within the defined project governance
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements
- Responsible for coordinating internal resources and contractors for the smooth execution of the project(s)
- Ensure that project(s) are delivered on time and within the budget and scope
- Responsible for the availability and efficient allocation of resources
- Responsible for the development of a detailed project plan to monitor the progress
- Responsible for developing project(s) objectives and scopes, involving all relevant stakeholders and also ensuring technical feasibility of the project(s)
- Responsible for managing the changes in project scope, schedule, and cost
- Measure project performance using the appropriate tools and techniques
- Responsible for managing the relationship with clients and stakeholders
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership
- Train and mentor employees in areas of project management and estimating.
- First Degree in Civil Engineering / Building Technology or Quantity Surveying
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, out of which 3 must be in a managerial capacity.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Experience with techno commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Excellent Communications skills – both oral and written
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal relations skills
- Effective conflict management skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills
- Must possess exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills
- Good Leadership and analytical skills
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.