Title: Head of Recovery | Microfinance Bank | Location: Ibadan, Oyo
A leading Microfinance Bank in Ibadan is expanding and rebranding and hereby seeks to recruit qualified, highly driven and result oriented individuals to drive the business, increase shareholder value, foster stakeholder confidence and achieve the strategic objectives of the bank, in the position above.
- B.Sc / HND from any related field
- Minimum of 5years’ proven experience in microfinance operations directly dealing with delinquent clients and other Problem solving situations.
- Must have strong analytical and problem –solving skills
- Must have good computer literacy and e mail
- Must be fluent in English language(both written and spoken)
- Must have the ability to make fair and ethical decisions in tough circumstances
- Must be very organized in order to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- High self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to motivate and persuade others, particularly delinquent clients to repay debt
- Ability to think outside the box(creative thinking)
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the ” title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.