Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited – Our client in the Banking Industry
Job Title: Head, Portfolio Management
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily review of the bank loan portfolio.
- Weekly presentation of Credit Risk report at ALCO and to the Executive Management.
- Overseeing the preparation of Quarterly board reports (Board Committee).
- Overseeing all reports generated by Portfolio Management.
- Liaising with auditors and CBN regulators to ensure all requirements are met as at when due.
- To ensure all regulatory renditions are delivered timely.
- Overseeing Computations of the Bank’s monthly provisions and impairments figures.
- Liaising with business and other stakeholders within the bank to develop reports that will assist in achieving their desired goals.
- Overseeing the Bank’s collection process.
- Coordinating Recon project.
- Overseeing and coordinating all activities within the unit.
- Carrying out any ad-hoc assignments as required by management.
- First Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, or any other related course and a Master’s Degree with 8 – 10 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Risk Management certification, ACA, ACCA, or MCIB will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Ms Excel, SQL, and ICAAP
- Good Portfolio Management reporting and analytics skills
- Strong persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Temenos 24 Core Banking Application.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.