Job Title: Head, Public Sector
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure smooth running of the Public Sector Department to provide excellent service to Unified Payments’ customers and grow the business in the e-Payments Government collections suites.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out HR related duties at the departmental level.
- Ensure Staff appraisals, team meetings and personal development programs are in place for the team.
- Ensure that departmental based costs are kept in line with budget.
- Responsible for the profit and loss of the Department.
- Prepare routine Exco reports showing the various income lines to establish, manage and report on performance.
- Responsible for marketing Collection solutions to Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) of Government.
- Ensure continuous growth of market share in the Collections space with focus on Government owned MDAs and Public Educational & Health institutions.
- Manage and deepen existing relationship with clients as to increase the share of wallets of the clients.
- Monitor and ensure all projects initiated internally and externally are completed to specification and within the set time frame.
- Develop innovative solutions tailored towards e-Collections to enhance company’s leadership position in the collections business.
- First University Degree in Social Sciences, Arts or any related Discipline.
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online