Title: Head, Treasury | Location: Lagos | Alan & Grant | Type: Full Time
- The job holder is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company’s financial activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of long and short term cash flow and working capital/liquidity management
- Managing cash reporting processes and the design/implementation of intercompany funding strategies
- Managing balance sheet and day-to-day liquidity to support the business needs
- Investment of short term cash surplus in money market instruments, making recommendations to the Financial Controller and Finance Director
- Preparation of Board level cash and other risk management reporting
- Managing day-to-day cash and treasury activities in line with the Delegation of Authority
- Ensure regulatory/compliance returns and complete perform cash management
- Administer bank accounts and banking services and forecast cash positions.
- Manage all aspects of cash flow of the company – weekly, monthly, annually, 5 year forecasts
- Handle inter-company transaction process.
- Assist internal and external reporting and audit requirements & administer debt portfolio
- Revenue assurance – sales reconciliations – cash, POS, online ordering, etc.
- Financial analyses and financial model development for executive decision making.
- Build and maintain banking relationships
- Minimum of a B.Sc Accounting or any relevant field. MSc is an added advantage
- Member of ICAN, ACCA or any professional body
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in the field; preferably QSR (Quick service restaurant)
- Professional experience in an internationally recognized and reputable company
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level with good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude & analytical Thinking
- Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills, Time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex.
- Comfortable handling and counting money, exhibits the ability to properly use a cash register.
- Pays close attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click herer to apply