Health Emergency Initiative (HEI) Jobs [1 new vacancy]
Latest jobs vacancies at Health Emergency Initiative (HEI)
Health Emergency Initiative (HEI) is an award winning nonprofit organization that resiliently works to provide financial assistance to indigent and vulnerable patients in public hospitals for the overall purpose of saving lives via all her lifesaving programs. Health Emergency Initiative (HEI) is an NGO that provides support to vulnerable / indigent patients to pay their medical bills and other lifesaving initiatives.
We believe that every life is precious and should be protected at all costs, hence our mantra : ‘that none should die’ an expression of dissatisfaction with status quo in the health sector where people die on account of medical conditions requiring less than N20,000 ($30) In the past 7 years, we have actively saved the lives of Nigerians through our different initiatives that connects with the pain points of Nigerians especially indigent and vulnerable Nigerians.
Everyday across Nigerian hospitals; babies, children, men and women die due to lack of funds to settle bills that are under $30, and in very recent times the rates of deaths have been alarming. What we have done as an organization is to partner with hospitals not to hold back on emergency “cases” like this once verified, hence our financial commitments to continue to foot the emergency medical bills of indigent patients.
So far, we have partnered with 39 hospitals across Nigeria with the help of our partners and looking to have partnered with 100 no of hospitals by the year 2023 with your consistent support and partnership. In addition to our primary work with indigent patients, one of the common ways in which lives are lost globally is through road traffic accidents and in Nigeria alone, most of these deaths could be avoided with better roads, an efficient emergency response system and individuals who are skilled on how to respond to emergencies.
To bridge the gap, we signed MOU with key emergency institutions/government agencies (FRSC, LASAMBUS, etc) to ensure road traffic accident victims are promptly attended to by partner hospitals without hesitation or delay. This predicated on the grounds that our organization shall settle the initial 24hours cost of resuscitation and stabilization. Over 85% of victims assisted under this scheme survived.
Health Emergency Initiative (HEI) Recruitment / Jobs in Nigeria
Administrative / Hospital Liaison Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To investigate and process medical intervention.
- To handle all the administrative duties in the office.
- Investiagte all Medical needs from vurnerable and indignet individuals
- Liasing with hosptital on providing Medical Intervention to indigent and vunerable patients
- Purchasing and maintaining supplies.
- Overseeing the housekeeping and maintenance of the ofiice building, both inside and outside.
- Ensuring that the building and facilities are in compliance with health, environmental and security standards.
- Monitoring energy usage and consumption, and making recommendations or policies to limit expenses in this area.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.