Latest job vacancies at Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)
The Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF) is a not-for-profit foundation incorporated in 2013 with a mission to improve the quality of decision-making and execution in the health sector through a focus on results at scale, providing analytical support, driving innovation, and substantive engagement with key stakeholders. The Foundation is a platform for the implementation of effective ideas and innovative solutions and strives to address complex health systems and developmental challenges through a focus on evidence, rigor and continuous improvement whether in line with or diverging from the status quo.
Jobs: Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF) Recruitment
February 4, 2023
December 22, 2022
Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)Job Title: IT Officer Location: AbujaEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary Reporting to the Information Technology Lead, S/he will be responsible for creating transformative solutions and supporting… Read more here
Job Title: Communications Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- We are recruiting for a creative Communications Intern to work in our Communications team. The Intern would be responsible for designing and creating social media posts, assisting the team with brainstorming campaigns, and supporting the execution of the organization’s communications strategy.
- The Communications Intern will be responsible for assigned communications roles, including supporting the execution of the organization’s communications strategy, social media strategy, and managing the organization’s prioritized social media channels – including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and LinkedIn.
- Design themes, layouts, fonts, graphic templates, contents, and covers of documents to be used for reports and presentations such as newsletters, brochures, banners, posters, fliers, booklets, business cards, information folders, publications, and other similar promotional materials related to the work of HSDF.
Required Skills And Experience
- A Degree in Communications or any related field.
- NYSC serving, a fresh graduate or any individual who wishes to build a career in communications
- Exceptional writing and editing skills for a wide range of internal and external audiences.
- Planning and prioritization skills
- Good graphic design skills
- Good collaboration skills, particularly in soliciting and incorporating critique and feedback from multiple stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- That this is an entry-level position/internship only, and as such fresh/recent graduate applications are welcome.
- We strongly advise that candidates include a Cover Letter.