Henkel Jobs and Recruitment.
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel’s preferred shares are listed in the German stock index DAX. The DAX-30 company has its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Henkel employs about 53,000 people worldwide, around 85 percent of whom work outside of Germany. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international ratings and rankings.
- Perform various tasks related to Supply Chain Operations.
- Assist with developing SOPs, training documents and providing assistance with process controls.
- Work closely with the Supply Operations Manager to ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the supply chain.
- Analyse data related to business operations.
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through outbound logistics pathways.
- Execute internal projects as advised by the Departmental Head.
- Track Claims, Returns & Refusals with the customers, follow up on credit note retrievals with Transporters.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Science.
- The ideal candidate must have a clear understanding and commitment to compliance with safety regulations in and out of the work environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply