Job Title: History Teacher | Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers | Employment Type: Full-time
- The Teacher of History will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students in Senior Secondary 1 – 3 (SS 3) in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need in everyday life in relation to History.
- Over and above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
Requirements / Qualifications
- B. Ed (History) or its equivalent is required.
- Any higher Degree or qualification, especially in the field of History, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role. Any other experience relating to History is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Good command of English Language,
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player,
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word), scanned Credentials, to the “Human Resource Manager” via:[email protected] and copy the “Principal” via: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,