Latest job vacancies at Home Affairs Supermarket
Home Affairs Supermarket is a wholly owned Nigerian Retail Distribution and Merchandizing company registered in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission with Business Registration Number BN 2041468. We are an all-round store with competitively low prices for great quality. Our stores are set up to give you a pleasant and relaxed shopping experience, with well-organized shelves, a relaxing ambiance and staff always at hand to help you. The customer is our top priority and we always strive to serve you even better.
Jobs: Home Affairs Supermarket Recruitment Nigeria
December 27, 2022
Home Affairs Supermarket Job Title: Supermarket Cashier Locations: Ikeja, Lagos Responsibilities Manage all cashiers to ensure adherence to standard of operating procedure (SOP). Ensure all e-sales (Jumia) accounts are well managed… Read more here
Job Title: Account Executive
Locations: Gbagada and Ogudu – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account executive primarily balances account of sales on a daily bases.
- Reconciliation of account payable and receivable regularly.
- Reconciliation of bank statement.
- Reconciliation of market Activities.
- Preparation of Weekly Reports.
- Asset Management.
- Filing of Returns.
- Supervising and Monitoring cash flow.
- Attend to suppliers on Cheque related issues.
- Relating with Tax Auditors in respect to VAT, PAYE.
- Attend to all queries from financial institution.
- Carry out any other function assigned by the Head of Accounts.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting (or related field) / Relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an accountant.
- Experience in an FMCG/ relevant Certification is an advantage.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Relationship building skills – both internal and with customers.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – especially Excel.
- Competitive nature.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Ability to present confidently to senior management.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong time management and ability to prioritize.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE” as the subject of the mail.