Job Title: HR & Admin Manager | Location: Bayelsa | Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
- Create and implement programs to support Recruitment, Development, Retention of Employees, Restructuring, Re-Deployment & Downsizing initiatives of the organization.
- Define and execute human resources policies and procedures.
- Perform adequate manpower planning.
- Overall direction of training and development needs
- Manage compensation and benefits administration
- Manage employee performance by organizing performance development review
- Develop strategies and frameworks for managing the entire workforce.
- Champion HR projects to enhance employee relations.
- Data/Document management and administration.
- Provide administrative support as directed by management
- Ensure proper management of relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any other related field
- Professional certification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience in similar role
- Advanced MS skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Excellent knowledge of Nigeria Labour Law
- Confident, honest and reliable
- Must have the ability to multitask.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with “Opening for HR & Admin Manager” as the subject of the mail.