Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited -is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Manager
- Define and execute human resources policies and provides support in setting standards.
- Perform adequate manpower planning.
- Facilitate the recruitment and career management of all staff.
- Overall direction setting of training and development needs
- Guide and champion career development.
- Manage compensation and benefits administration
- Manage employee performance by organizing performance development review
- Develop strategies and frameworks for managing the entire workforce.
- Champion HR projects to enhance employee relations.
- Data/Document management and administration.
- Responsible for managing procurement
- Maintain office structural facilities and fleet
- Supervise all activities pertaining to outsourced functions
- Provide administrative support when necessary or as directed by the MD and COO
- Ensure proper management of relationship with suppliers and other third party service providers.
- Maintain a proper filing system required to facilitate quick and easy data retrieval.
- B.Sc. in Human Resources Management or a related field with HR qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Human Resource & Administration
- Advanced MicroSoft skills
- Relevant professional qualifications like CIPMN
- Excellent written and oral communications skill
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Excellent knowledge of Nigeria Labour Law
- Confident, honest and reliable
- Must have the ability to multitask
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the”Job Title”as subject of the email.