Title: HR / Admin Officer | Location: Mainland, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Obeezi.com
- The human resource and administrative officer need to know about managing all human relationships, rallying the troops (employees)to perform cohesively as well as efficiently, a collaboration that aids performance, and managing the day-to-day activities of the organization.
Administrative Key deliverables:
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the office
- Supervise the Admin department in the performance of their duties.
- Assist with completion of necessary reports/presentations as requested by the Managing Director.
- Share the responsibility of the effective stock management of goods in the store with the accountant;keeping appropriate records of orders, supplies, and deliveries at all times.
- Procurement of office Inventories needed for the day-to-day running of the organization.
Human Resource Key deliverables:
- Dissemination of information to staff on company policies and developments within the workplace on a regular basis.
- Coordinate regular employee performance planning, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals.
- Provide regular training needs analysis
- Develop compensation strategies that would help in attracting, motivating and retaining high performance within the organization.
- Develop safety guidelines and develop welfare packages for employee retention.
- Ensure employee handbook/ policies updates and assists in the implementation and application of and existing personnel policy.
- File and maintains a comprehensive employee personnel records system for all employees, including insurance/benefit forms, personnelaction forms,payhistory, bonuses, etc.
- Conduct employee onboarding and induction processes with relevant managers.
- Ensure that staff attendance records are accurately filled.
- Manage correspondence such as emails and telephone calls.
- Schedule and coordinates meetings and conferences as well as ensure minutes are recorded.
- Manage staff leave database, staff training records, and staff welfare.
- Manage administrative calendar and activities report calendar
- Manage office items inventory and update.
- Generate and update monthly payroll, deductions and remittances to statutory bodies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or any related field
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to use HR software & tools
- Experience in developing HR policies
- Experience in a leadership position
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Experience using spreadsheets.
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified applicants would be contacted.