Title: HR / Administrative Officer | Location: Festac, Lagos
Domestic Partners Limited | Type: Full-time
Domestic Partners Limited offers support services to individuals and organizations through its facility management, real estate, procurement, sales, recruitment and administrative services.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees
- Serves as a point of contact with Clients and Vendors
- Recruit candidates, perform checks and issue employment contracts
- Schedule meetings, interviews, events and maintain agendas
- Ensure proper running of office activities daily
- Coordinate trainings
- Produce and submit reports on HR activity
- Process payroll and resolve payroll errors
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations as required.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and enhance productivity and retention.
- Keep up-to-date with latest HR trends and best practice
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resource or related field
- 2 years minimum experience as an HR Officer
- CIPM will be an added advantage
- Exellent corporate communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service / Relationship Management capabilities
- Excellent Networking capabilities
- Good negotiation skills
- Effective HR Administration and people management skills
- Exposure to payroll practices
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- High computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business communication tools
- Team building / conflict management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Attention to details
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.