Deloitte | Job Title: HR Advisor – Business Partnering | Locations: Victoria Island, Lagos | Type: Full time
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business.
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation.
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made.
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations.
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements.
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary.
- Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns.
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organization’s objectives.
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper/Upper Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.