Job Title: HR Analyst | Owens & Xley | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Owens & Xley is a full-service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs to navigate the day-to-day challenges of running a business.
Function of the Role
At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
- The Human Resource Analyst will be responsible for human resource functions.
- This includes but not limited to recruitment, human resource administration and personnel management
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Lead Consultant and client to carefully source and place qualified candidates
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Develop workflow policies and manuals for clients
- Prepare all HR related documentation including job descriptions, offer letters etc.
- Manage HR database
- Daily oversee administrative policies within client’s organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Weekly produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process PAYEE monthly
- Publish jobs on job boards when required
- Conduct assessments and interviews when required
- Conduct reference checks for new employees when required
- Onboard new employees when required
- Work with the Lead Consultant to brainstorm and prepare business reports when required
- Work with team to develop training materials when required
- Provide general support to clients when required
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews when required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc or HND in any related field of study
- 1-year experience in a similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.