Title: HR Analyst | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos | Type: Contract
Department: Human Resources
- Provide technical support to the Team Leads and Head, Human Resources & Corporate Services (HRCS) in the implementation of approved procedures and policies with respect to Staff welfare, Performance Management, Learning & Development and other HR-related matters.
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the company. Ensuring data integrity and optimizing HRIS.
- Provide support and HR Analytics to the HR Team and ensuring good employee relations.
- Design and conduct orientation and onboarding programmes for new employees.
- Document new staff and keep an accurate and up to date database of staff information.
- HR Administration and operations: Manage staff leave and absenteeism, disciplinary proceedings, attend to staff welfare (HMO, Pension, NHF and other benefits or requests)
- Coordination of in-house training programmes, induction and other approved external programmes in the training plan.
- Collating, recording and analyzing performance management information and results
- Responsible for HR reporting and analytics
- Ability to execute HR projects as assigned
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other social science-related course.
- 1 – 2 years post NYSC cognate experience in HR Operations.
- Certification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Proficiency in the use of HRIS and other HR Software
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply