Job Title: HR Assistant | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Adker Recruit
Adker Recruit – Our client is a multinational FMCG company.
- The HR Assistant provides support to the HR Team by performing a wide variety of responsible, complex, administrative, secretarial, analytical and research duties for the team.
- He/she will also support the HR Director by effectively and confidentially managing their schedule.
- The role holder will work closely with other colleagues from multiple departments/functions to ensure team coherence and effectiveness.
- Provide confidential administrative support to the HR Director including daily diary management, organizing meetings, producing any associated materials and creating presentations, making travel and venue arrangements and liaising with key internal and external contacts.
- Provide administrative support to the functional leadership team including organizing meetings, producing any associated materials and creating presentations, making travel and venue arrangements and liaising with key internal and external contacts.
- Office management including stationery & hospitality, liaison with facilities management team
- Tracking and monitoring spend against budget by performing reconciliation as required
- Ensure a seamless and efficient processing of payments
- Process all supplier and prompt payments for the department
- Follow- up with various departments to ensure the vendor management process is speedily executed
- Process all incoming and out-going mails, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as well as handling enquiries and requests as appropriate.
- Ensure department housekeeping and maintenance including ordering stationery and office equipment
- First degree in relevant course
- 3 – 5 years’ administration and co-ordination experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good working knowledge of SAP is compulsory
- Strong computer skills especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and email applications
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.