Job Title: HR Assistant (Learning and Development) | Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Culminate Consulting
Employment Type: Full-time
Culminate Consulting – Our client, an E-commerce company is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position above.
- Liaise with managers and interview employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs and programmes.
- Deliver and oversee the training of individuals or groups of employees
- Compile and present report based on evaluation and recommendation
- Identify training and development needs within the company through job analysis, appraisal schemes as well as Implement, advise on and monitor appraisal schemes
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets
- Plan and assess the ‘return on investment’ of any training or development programme
- Develop effective induction programmes for new employees, employees on transfer, and graduate trainees
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Keep up to date with developments in training
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Psychology and related field
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated PowerPoint presentations that were interesting and lively, with step-by-step graphics on technical procedures.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Advanced research skills
- Analytical skill
- Speaking and Presentation skill
- Digital and Data Fluency
- Instructual Design
- Project Management
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.