Job Title: HR Executive/Personal Assistant to MD | Location: Mushin, Lagos | Aymie Staffing Solutions
Aymie Staffing Solutions – Our client is a key player in the Marketing Communications Industry seeking to strengthen its service delivery to its internal and External Customers.
To aid this drive, the organization is looking to employ passionate, creative, and change-oriented individuals to fill the vacant position above
- The role of the Senior Human Resource is to ensure that there is an alignment of the people’s resources to the business vision and strategy.
- Establishing best practices people policies, processes, and procedures to enforce the execution of the organization’s objectives.
- Manage and execute with HR functions: Recruitment and Selection, Performance Management, Compensation Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development, and Employee Services, Track corporate, departmental, and employee competency levels against requirements.
- Work with Managing Director as a PA/ HR Executive to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective learning and development;
- Assist in the career development, capacity development and progression of all employees; Support management to develop and implement effective succession planning strategies;
- Manage the overall culture of the organization, initiate programs to ensure alignment of culture to the company vision, mission, and values;
- Evaluate, implement, and oversee the use of the Human Resources Information System and the HR manual.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- First Degree in Business Administration, Industrial relations, Social Sciences, Humanities or a related field; Professional membership of CIPMN is an added advantage;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in general HR practice in a structured organization.
- Full Knowledge and grasp of core Human Resources competencies.
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing a Balance scorecard would be an advantage.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Good understanding of handling people issues; Able to make a presentation to all business stakeholders;
- Ability to plan, and solid capacity to execute strategies;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Excellent organizational development skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Good Negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Experience with the use of HR software packages.
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.