Title: HR Generalist | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers | KPMG
Type: Full Time
Sector: Oil and Gas
KPMG – Our client, an Oil and Gas Servicing firm based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Manage the overall culture of the organization; initiate programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values.
- Lead performance management activities (i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals) and ensure employee performance results adequately reflect corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Develop,implement, review and update HR policies, standards, processes and procedures.
- Conduct training need analysis, design and implement a cost-effective training and development plan for all employees with inputs from business heads, and manage costs to budget.
- Monitor training programs to ensure training objectives are met.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs (Work force planning).
- Develop recruitment and retention policy for the organization.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as planning business unit restructuring.
- Drive employee engagement strategies.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Oil and Gas servicing background is an added advantage.
- Qualified member of a relevant professional body (CIPM, SHRM, HRCI).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with top level management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply