Job Title: HR Intern | Location: Enugu | DeKash Empire Global Limited
Employment Type: Full Time
DeKash Empire Global Limited is fast growing company centered mostly on lifestyle business ventures which include but not limited to entertainment, fashion and providing the best recreational spot for every Nigerian to escape to.
We are currently establishing our new base in Enugu, and are passionate about building the right team that will move the company into its next level in the entertainment and fashion industry.
- Drafting of Vacancy Advert and Job posting
- Scheduling and conducting Interview
- Screening resumes and shortlisting
- Update internal databases with new employee information
- Filing of staff records
- Preparation of payslip
- Fresh graduates (B.Sc) / OND holders
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- The person has to be knowledgeable in social media marketing, HR-related content creation.
- The person must be passionate about HR. The role is basically for young graduates
- Professional Membership of CIPM or CIPD.
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws
- Good working knowledge of the key human resources processes such as learning and development, talent management, career management, succession planning, mentoring, skills management, organization development, and HR operations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Strong phone, email, and in-person communication skills
- Attention to details and problem- solving skills
- Great organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive work ethic.
- Excellent communication and decision making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and adaptability skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Not less than 24 years old.
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: [email protected] using “HR Intern” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.