Title: HR Intern | Location: Maiduguri, Borno | Type: Internship | Solidarities International (SI)
- Under the coaching and supervision of the HR Team, the HR Intern will provide the necessary support to the Maiduguri Coordination HR team.
List of Main Tasks
- Ensure all HR folders and staff files are populated appropriately;
- Maintain digital and electronic records of staff and HR folders;
- Provide event management support during training sessions & events;
- Support the team to perform files audit and request for outstanding documents required in the staff and HR folders;
- Filing of all papers and documents into appropriate employee files, prepare new employee files;
- Support the department by updating records of new and exited staff;
- Provide general and clerical support to the HR department and other duties as required.
- A minimum of HND / Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Public Administration or Social Science related courses
- 0-year work experience in INGO – preferably recent graduate who is willing to join the INGO sector
- Ability to use the following Microsoft Productivity tools: Excel and Word
- Excellent knowledge/experience in scanning and filing
- A demonstrated ability to and process information into action in a timely manner
- Possess positive attitude, demonstrated integrity, confidentiality, and approachability
- Works well under pressure, accurately follow instructions, and meets tight deadlines
- Ability to express oneself through good communication skills: verbal and written
- Fluency in English and Hausa language
- Only applications from qualified Borno state indigenes will be considered and women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
- The intern will be required to work 40 hours a week and sometimes will be required to work extra hours depending on the deliverables.
- The intern will be paid a monthly stipend of N50,000.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The intern is not a regular employee, therefore she/he will not be a part of Solidarites International’s payroll and does not receive regular staff benefits.
- Select HR Intern – Maiduguri Coordination, fill the form and attach your CV.
- The CV attached must be named with your first name and surname.