Title: HR Manager | SD Human Resources Limited | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
SD Human Resources Limited, an HR consulting company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- We are urgently looking for a Human Resources Manager to lead the overall HR function and develop HR Services from anoperational and strategic perspective.
- The incumbent will co-ordinate all HR operations, ensuring that the HR function is aligned to the company’s business and deliver sound andcost-effective people management practices through continuous improvement andprioritization
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop, manage and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, policies and procedures across the organization
- Management of recruitment, selection, placement process and database.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance management system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to develop and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Development and execution of Talent Management initiatives that attracts and retains talent in the organization
- Develop initiatives to develop a professional and result-focused workforce and culture
- Minimum of a Degree in HR Management or related field
- Minimum of 8 years proven experience as an HR Manager
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law.
- Professional Certification is compulsory e.g., CIPD etc.
N300,000 – N500,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail